No Person Shall:
- Make solicitations for any reason;
- Smoke in the library;
- Willfully annoy another person;
- Damage or deface Public Library property;
- Improperly remove library materials or equipment;
- Loiter in the library;
- Engage in loud boisterous conduct; including make disturbing noises or movements;
- Utter profane, obscene, or injurious language directed at another person;
- Be in a state of intoxication;
- Remain in the building after regular hours without permission;
- Violate any city ordinance in the library or on library grounds;
- Interfere with other patrons’ use of the facilities through poor personal hygiene;
- Bring food or drink in the library, unless authorized by the librarian;
- Use cell phones inside the library. Exceptions may be at the discretion of the librarian;
- No rollerskates, scooters or any other toy that may be considered dangerous to others are allowed in the library.
Any person who violates the Library’s rules may be expelled from the premises for the day or permanently by the Librarian.
The Librarian reserves the right to expel disruptive patrons without warning and to call the police when necessary.